17 February 2011

Barnes & Noble

A personal announcement: I know I've been stringing my faithful readers along for more than a year on this point, but I should at last announce that I am the proud owner of an eReader.

Which one?

The Barnes & Noble Nook.

The reason? Nothing brilliant involving my efforts at comparison shopping. My aunt and uncle, bless them, gave me a $50 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble for Christmas this year, and I could not let the opportuinity go to waste. I used that money as part of the necessary payment for my Nook.

I'm still familiarizing myself with how to use it.

Thank you, Jean & Bob.

No comments:

Knowledge is warranted belief -- it is the body of belief that we build up because, while living in this world, we've developed good reasons for believing it. What we know, then, is what works -- and it is, necessarily, what has worked for us, each of us individually, as a first approximation. For my other blog, on the struggles for control in the corporate suites, see www.proxypartisans.blogspot.com.