09 January 2011

Sample Chapter, Comments Welcome

I'm posting a full chapter of my work-in-progress.

As regular readers know, I'm at work on a book I'm called Gambling With Borrowed Chips. Its about the crisis of 2007-08, although in a more analytical sense than that which applies to most of the books currently available 'about' that subject. It suggests the deep history behind that crisis, and the way forward from here.

Chapter 2 will discuss the history of debt and interest payments.

Your comments are welcome. The chapter is here.

No comments:

Knowledge is warranted belief -- it is the body of belief that we build up because, while living in this world, we've developed good reasons for believing it. What we know, then, is what works -- and it is, necessarily, what has worked for us, each of us individually, as a first approximation. For my other blog, on the struggles for control in the corporate suites, see www.proxypartisans.blogspot.com.