04 April 2010
Links for Easter
1. From the Belfast Telegraph, a meditation on Pope Benedict XVI, an announcement he made last fall concerning Anglicans, and Benedict's more recent troubles.
2. For those who want an appropriate reflection in verse.
3. For those who want to contemplate not just the histiory of the early Church, but how that history has been transmitted down through the ages, you might start here ...
4. Or here, if you wish to take Albert Schweitzer as your guide.
5. If, on the other hand, you want something to laugh at -- click there.
6. Why are there seven items on this list?
7. Including a random invitation.
Knowledge is warranted belief -- it is the body of belief that we build up because, while living in this world, we've developed good reasons for believing it. What we know, then, is what works -- and it is, necessarily, what has worked for us, each of us individually, as a first approximation. For my other blog, on the struggles for control in the corporate suites, see www.proxypartisans.blogspot.com.